PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sunday Million $11 Sattelite

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Million $11 Sattelite

If someone knows how to post in the Hand Replyer format, pls help me, and ill edit. (ty Parkyboy94) This was the 4th hand in the sat. Early exit I guess
    Last edited by MIM1C; Thu Mar 13, 2014, 11:05 PM.

Hi MIM1C, there is a sticky thread in, poker education, poker education and beginner questions that shows you how to use the hand rep layer

Comment

Hi, Saw a couple things that might help you in the future. First, early in a tourney you want to play really tight, the first three blind ranges. Next, the thing about this hand is with your Q9 on the wet board. On the flop you can not improve your hand unless an A comes up. But you have a low straight on the board. Someone else could have AQ, or have two Diamonds, or trips but very unlikely since he only raised one big blind preflop. The guy had top pair and seven outs for a straight on the flop so he most likely would called you even if you raised his flop raise more. Also since you only raised his raise on the flop double it made you seem a little weak to me. Hope this helps a little. If there are any errors guys let me know. I'm a new poker play so don't take everything i say soundly. But when i evaluate hands it really helps my game and really encourage it.

Comment

Well, I am pretty happy with my play tbh. Flopping the second nuts with outs to improve is fine for me, I would call All In with this straight against flushdraws/2 pairs/trips/top pairs any day, especially on a satellite like this. And his shove is actually telling he doesn't hold the stone cold nuts for sure. Someone with AQ wouldn't push there for sure. Unless he is a recreational player ofc.

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.