PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maniac bluffer gets lucky

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maniac bluffer gets lucky

Feed back please.

Your bet/raise sizing was too small at every decision point.

I'm genuinely happy when villains get rewarded for this type of terrible play - it only encourages them to repeat it in the future and they are just giving away money in the long run by playing like this.

Anything that encourages bad players to play even worse is a good thing in my book!

Comment

raise bigger, pre flop, 4 bet pre flop to better identify what the villain is up to, raise bigger on the flop, bet turn bigger, fold river.

Comment

try raising 4xbb everytime you play a pot then switch it 3 do that back and forth that will get you somewhere

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I guess I'm just a little scared cause i'm just building my bank roll now. Up to 15 bucks. But will raise more in those spots.

Comment

3x + 1bb for every limper,post flop I like to think I would have re-raised bigger, say to 72c. Pending on any prior reads I would have tried to get all my chips in before the river card. Other than ur betting amounts being off, imo u played it ok..just got ul, others will be able to explain it further umbup: cheers and gl..oh, u might want to try out limit
            Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.