PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ept grand final freeroll cash

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ept grand final freeroll cash

Hi all so after having two near misses to get into the final i made it to last nights final and finished 8th for a cash of 125 euros was trying hard to win the package but very happy with result. completed a good weekend after winning £350 on a football bet.umbup: gl guys and gals. jokerace68

Well done Joker umbup: Missed you in the last longer yesterday but totally understand why now Once again congrats

Comment

Originally posted by auntyrae View Post
      Well done Joker umbup: Missed you in the last longer yesterday but totally understand why now Once again congrats
      Thankyou auntyrae yes i just wanted to concentrate on the one game as was deep in tourny. I looked on the forum and see happysap won. i will be back tonight lol. gl at the tables.umbup: joker paul.

Comment

Well done - congrats. umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by annie_22at90 View Post
          Well done - congrats. umbup:
          Thankyou annieumbup: paul

Comment

I am not jealous...may be I'm lying...a congrats lol

Comment

Originally posted by aznhaxor View Post
              I am not jealous...may be I'm lying...a congrats lol
              Thankyou aznhaxorumbup: gl at the tables joker

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.