PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rail me 1.10

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rail me 1.10

Move this thread if it's in the wrong forum, thought this was fitting enough.

I have a big stack, I'm currently 6/765 - if you are bored come and take a look. My chat is off, so if you want to comment on the action write it here.

Lost a big pot of 34k my stack is 56k. I had ATo CO I raised and kept betting 1/3 of the pot with top pair, and this guy kept calling with 2nd pair bad kicker and got runner runner flush.

Comment

ITM, not that it matters we are aiming higher

Comment

Indeed, right now I'm just trying to play many pots versus these passive players and not necessarily run over the table, but sort of break even. And if they start to play back at me, which I hope they'll do, I'll get a big pot with my monsters, because right now some of the bluffs where I'm not repping anything at all they fold.

Comment

Playing tighter now after the blind level change because the big stack to our left got bigger and everyone else got shallower. Raise folded ATo to that 20bb 3bet shove UTG+1

Comment

1/222

Comment

Originally posted by TweedleBeetl View Post
              1/222
              This is just running good, nothing here is good play, I've been building my image, but that AA > AKo hand went str8 forward regardless, and winning 2-3 flips in a row.

Comment

I'll take running good any day.

Comment

I'll take running good any day.
                  Hehe ye, but it doesn't prep you pre-ft

Comment

that was a funny hand (AA vs 9T on a T399A board)
                    and what's more, the bulk of the chips went in when you were ahead!.

Comment

that was a funny hand (AA vs 9T on a T399A board)
                      and what's more, the bulk of the chips went in when you were ahead!.
                      I don't bet flop because QJo is so strong on the flop if I have unpaired hand without Q or J in it. When the 9 comes on the turn I decide to bet to see where I am in the hand, when BB calls I'm sure he has a 9, but I'll have to call a river bet. When the ace comes and he leads I insta ship to seem weak knowing he had a nine, but full house - wow I got really lucky in that setup!

Comment

OMG. I should've bet bigger vs his pocket, I assigned his range perfect, just didn't think he'd call there...... Didn't want to shove or bet big if he was calling there without hesitation, so wanted to make it look like a value bet instead.
                        Last edited by TarekGG; Sun Feb 23, 2014, 06:22 PM.

Comment

He's such a calling station, I have no clue what he had. I 3bet Q6s and rivered flush.

Comment

Gl Tarek, just started railing atm
                            Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Ovalman View Post
                              Gl Tarek, just started railing atm
                              Cool =)

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.