PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

not to call jam with nuts? 2NL reg table

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not to call jam with nuts? 2NL reg table

no reads , 2NL , reg table,

here is my february graph at 2NL, is it bad, superbad, ultrabad, or goot? won 4 cents over 5k hands yay #profit

Not really sure why you have posted this. Of course you have to call with the nuts.

As for the graph, you play raggy hands, seem to care little for odds/equities so its not really surprising to see how up and down it is.

Comment

***Moved to Bad Beats*** Absolutely, it's an auto-call on the river, just an unlucky bad beat Personally if I was going to play Q10o here I would have showed more aggression preflop and on the flop. Just calling is a bit weak I think but I could be wrong Unlucky! Raiser umbup:

Comment

The only difference I would have done, is fold pre-flop. But that would be about it...

Comment

Originally posted by bhoylegend View Post
          Not really sure why you have posted this. Of course you have to call with the nuts.

As for the graph, you play raggy hands, seem to care little for odds/equities so its not really surprising to see how up and down it is.
          no i dont play rags every hand and i never overplay them, like u see, example like dis one, happens practicely every 100th hand of my session or even often, my loses never comes from rags hands , but from suckouts , often suckouts

probably u never was so unlucky as i am, if u could see my sessions, u would understand how unbelievable i get sucked out in every hand where loose/herocally enemy rivers me **deleted inappropriate language JWK24**
          Last edited by JWK24; Sat Feb 15, 2014, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Yeah, I never lose when I get it in good:

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.