PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First SnG 90man win

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First SnG 90man win

Just like to say that pokerschool has helped me out over the past few months been trawling through the forums and the videos attended some training and learned alot.

After playing around 60 if the $0.25 45/90 SnGs with a series of final tables and some 2nd places all the studying paid off Last night as I finally won the 90man $0.25 SnG after a hard fought 4 hours with some ups and downs.

So just saying thank you to everyone for your posts and knowledge sharing. Abit cheesy I know, but now hopefully I can contribute alittle to the forums and help some other players in my situation.

Originally posted by archi-grove View Post
    Just like to say that pokerschool has helped me out over the past few months been trawling through the forums and the videos attended some training and learned alot. After playing around 60 if the $0.25 45/90 SnGs with a series of final tables and some 2nd places all the studying paid off Last night as I finally won the 90man $0.25 SnG after a hard fought 4 hours with some ups and downs. So just saying thank you to everyone for your posts and knowledge sharing. Abit cheesy I know, but now hopefully I can contribute alittle to the forums and help some other players in my situation.
    Hi archi well done on your win and i hope its the 1st of many umbup: its a good feeling winning your first. its not cheesy either. congrats again and gl for the future.umbup: jokerace68
    Last edited by JokerAce68; Mon Mar 03, 2014, 01:15 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.