PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chip Leader in large field MTT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chip Leader in large field MTT

Chip leader in a 3400+ field NLHE come cheer me on!!! Playing it right & tight. You can cntrl F on pokerstars client and find me. Hope to see you guys there. I'll update to see how far I make it.

great run from your friendly railer

almost 2am got work in 5hrs sorry had to leave,gl and run deep bro (6CHIP AL),all the very best Allan

Comment

Just a small update, I have pretty much been top 10 the entire tournament and now its down to the final 92 players. And guess what? I'm still #1! I had one PSO'er cheerin me on. I'm playing for the number one spot and will not give up

Comment

GL...........keep focused.

SL
        Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thank you! 42 players left and top 10. Pretty nerve racking, not gonna lie but i'm remaining calm and focusing on the task at hand.

Comment

17th! I am happy with my finish. I chose to bluff on the river against the big stack on our table. Although his check on the river looked weak, it was most likely do to him having show down equity. I decided that shoving my entire stack, which was a good sizing for the pot would fold out most of his range as I did not have show down equity with only king high. He almost folded, but ended up calling me with a pair of 10's on the flop. Given that I had been playing tight on the table, I felt I would get a lot of respect for my river shove but you don't win them all. Thanks for the support for the few players that watched, and better luck for me next time...

Comment

grats on the v.deep run umbup: I could literally see your excitement through the screen when I was reading your posts

Comment

Hi Arv,

Well done! I was in bed when you were playing last night, what was the tourney you were in?

Comment

It was a 2 dollar buy in with a 5,000 guarantee. It took 6 hours to get to the final 30 players, so it was a very long tournament.

Comment

railer back on tracks

Well done Arv great finish from massive field,sorry couldnt stay to end needed some sleep lol,good luck with future efforts maybe final table or better next time.

Comment

Working...
                    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.