PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i mean wtf...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i mean wtf...

http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...295_643994F58F

You seem to be dwelling on beats much more than improving your game. You need to learn to leave the beats behind you and concentrate on playing your best game. You will have MUCH worse beats than this if you keep playing with any volume. We've all been there, and ranting about your beats has never helped anyone become a winning player.

Concentrate on using all the resources available to you, and improve your game. The wins will come.

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Im not sure I like the turn call with only 1 pair. He has shown a lot of strength and will flip over 2 pair and sets a lot here.
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.