PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im final tabling 100k freeroll

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im final tabling 100k freeroll

OK. its not a big tourney but Im just happy coz I only got my 100k freeroll ticket last night by achieving chromestar . And this is my 3rd to play the FR,and here I am final tabling it.With 2M chips,still playing and 9m players left. just rail me guyz and wish me luck too ayt
    Last edited by bokyaw; Sat Feb 01, 2014, 08:37 AM.
    Bracelet Winner

Don't have time to rail, but keep us informed! GL GL GL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PokerIggy View Post
      Don't have time to rail, but keep us informed! GL GL GL!!!
      Tnx
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

out 4th

http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...453_FBD368E74C
        Last edited by bokyaw; Sat Feb 01, 2014, 09:04 AM.
        Bracelet Winner

Comment

Good game - was just about to start watching but saw you made a nice score of just under $100.

Not to be sniffed at.

Comment

Very nice. I am usually happy to get the min cash - $0.17 or so - a regular $0.42 cents for lasting a bit longer - an occasional $1.00+ for getting 'deep'. Getting through to FT in these with such a big field is never going to be easy - but can be very rewarding Well played. Great value in these tourneys but you don't get a score like this without having some game. umbup: Ed
            4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Tnx guys. Just got pretty lucky in that game.too bad it ends with those 3's lol. Hmm,Im not sure but I cant find the 100k freeroll on stars lobby again. was my game the last of it???
              Bracelet Winner

Comment

After a month from my last final table. Made it again in FT,busted 7th with AQ against chipleader JJ. Cant really win with and against pockets.$35 still cool though
                Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.