PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happens when the chips are in the middle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happens when the chips are in the middle

these have been in the last 3 weeks, playing just 2 days a week
    Last edited by murraycraig; Sat Jan 25, 2014, 04:28 PM.

I didn't watch all of those hands TBH but I've had private messages with you and you are convinced the RNG is not straight and it's a conspiracy against you. Even though I haven't watched, I'm sure you've made a few mistakes in those hands above.

There is nothing wrong with the RNG, it's the players you play against that wins you money. I'm quite happy getting my chips in as an 80% favourite full well with the knowledge I will lose 1 time in 5. It happens. Think of it this way. 4 times you will win $5 from your opponents = $20 and 1 time you will lose $5. Net gain is $15.

You've come to the right place. You're probably spewing chips in other spots which is giving you this frustration. Make sure you take the quizzes and watch the videos.

If you're losing consistently then drop stakes. I'm not a cash player so can't help you as much but I do understand that bad beats happen and the reason that keeps poor players in the game.
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.