PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Phhhh????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phhhh????

Don't Know what to say ?

Alright mate! Well, that was a sweat. I was expecting to see a 7 or queen come along and then have to move this to Bad Beats Any history on this player? Looks like a tilt shove to me. Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

villain definitely needs to attend the PSO 3bet sizing classes

Comment

There are quite a lot of players like this guy.
        You may think they are easy to beat, But I struggle a bit against them because they open like over 5x BB every hand they play and 3 bet stupid amounts and I am unsure when to fight back. But after he did this a few times I was happy to get it in with AQ or any mid pair or better.
        I was surprised how week he was.

Comment

Yeah, I really struggle with heads-up play. Most players that are good heads-up will play 70-80% starting hand ranges, sometimes any two cards which seems to be the case with this opponent. Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.