PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opps mis clicked 100nl

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opps mis clicked 100nl

I dont know how this happened but i mis clicked on the stars lobby and ended up in 100nl zoom and i wasnt about to give up my blinds with out finishing the orbit. So i pick KK and started fist pumping when i saw this half stack but at the same time i was shaking like a leaf when i saw the AK even though i was favorite. All i could see was him hitting an A or a J when the turn came.

Is there a question?

Looks like a braghand (and OMG, you should brag about this! some misclick...)

Comment

Originally posted by rkleefstra View Post
      Is there a question?

Looks like a braghand (and OMG, you should brag about this! some misclick...)
      Nah no brag i miss clicked and ended up on a 100nl table by accident obviously, just thought i would share my extremely lucky hand that nearly gave me a heart attack when all the money went in.

Obviously the hand was standard so theres nothing to brag about there apart from my sizing which is probably not standard at all.

And i posted it in the wrong section my bad move it if you wish.

Comment

** moved to Brags and Achievements **
        2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Reminds me of the time i misclicked 500nl zoom instead of observing. You got more balls than me for playing a hand though!

Comment

Such a nit birdayy, clear 3Bet for a huge chunk of your bankroll

Comment

Originally posted by birdayy View Post
              Reminds me of the time i misclicked 500nl zoom instead of observing. You got more balls than me for playing a hand though!

Nah if i miss clicked 500nl i would of folded aces if my whole bankroll was on there, i wouldnt want to go through all that grinding again from 2nl.

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.