PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014 a years worth Weekly Round 2s

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 a years worth Weekly Round 2s

I have saved up 104+ tickets [ 117 ] to the Weekly Round 2 free rolls and my weekends finally freed up so next year I'll be playing every round 2 game umbup:
    6 Time Bracelet Winner

Jesus. I guess good job but i'd hate to think how long it took you to get all those tickets.

Comment

Wow that's impressive. With all that practice, you should be able to pick up some cash in the round 2 games. Good luck!! umbup:umbup:umbup:
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hello TJ Vancover, Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline. Here's a short video about PSO and what it has to offer you. Also check out >>This Page<< for more info. That's a whole lot of weekends of poker! Good luck in playing them and hope you win yourself some nice free money umbup: We're here to help you so please feel free to ask any questions you may have and thank you for being a member of PokerSchoolOnline.

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Just played GAME # 31 cashed 1 or 2 times mileypoker: still got 107 tickets
          6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

update

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.