PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Profitable Tilt [Horrible Play]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Profitable Tilt [Horrible Play]

Basically I experienced a horrible downturn and got pretty annoyed. Which resulted in this craziness: Could have went the other way though. Nearly put this in Poker Education part of site, as what not to do haha This was the first hand I even thought he had me beat I was just that annoyed Then this was my very next hand (This guy was on tilt he was going all in every time had came across him twice before and folded) And I'm off tilt now and in lower stakes Please don't go mad at me I was on tilt and this does not happen that often
    Last edited by Ash1591; Sat Dec 28, 2013, 09:13 PM.

first one was awfully tilty and dangerous. and lucky!

second one was the right choice though I reckon, if you know that he is using the trepidation factor of the shove to chip away at your stack bit by bit.

I've caught so many folk red handed with trash and you had a monster(ish). good call and I bet that makes him think twice and play the game now.

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.