PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's like I've never been away from these muppets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's like I've never been away from these muppets

Ho ho hum,

Last edited by ForrestFive; Thu Dec 26, 2013, 11:26 PM.

Ouch, but my main point would be is you are not deep enough for a cute 3 bet there. Just shove.

Comment

this is so far from a badbeat...villain had 20% chance to win...
      i lost against runner runner today and i had him drawing almost dead

Comment

Originally posted by Danutz75 View Post
        Ouch, but my main point would be is you are not deep enough for a cute 3 bet there. Just shove.
        probably villain dependent, we want money in the pot with aces and even inviting other people into the pot isnt a disaster with aces

it depends which line will get you most value - so if you think the limper is folding to a shove then a small raise might work best
        against a competent player (who wouldnt be limping anyway so that rules this villain out) then a small raise will look uber-strong and could lose you value (shove is better than smallraise vs someone who recognises the "monster miniraise")

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.