PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

woohoo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• woohoo

So just checked my twitter...

Congratulations! You won Apple iPhone 5s. Official lottery ID: 0075628. To get your gift please write to **deleted e-mail addy per TOS JWK24**

I guess you can play poker on these things?

My current phone goes "ring ring" and thats it!!

seems Artysmokes and brooker10 won too
    Last edited by JWK24; Sun Dec 22, 2013, 06:54 PM.
    I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

I would not give too much info, just based on the email
    Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

I have contacted pokerstars support but think its just a big con, sigh!!
      I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

ARtysmokes beat me to it IT is a scam.

Grade b

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Quite a few of us got this message. I did some research and it's some sort of weird phishing/hacking scam.
          The company "iPhone Systems Ltd" doesn't exist and nor does the "National Gaming Board" it claims to be regulated by. The fake company has done similar stunts in the past.

The people running this scam are based in Latvia and have no connection to Pokerstars. My advice is to block/report the twitter account @PokerstarsGive and do NOT send or reply to any emails from **deleted e-mail addy per TOS JWK24**

What a waste of time!
          Last edited by JWK24; Sun Dec 22, 2013, 06:54 PM.
          Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hello Grade,

Thank you for your email.

Please note that the promotion advertised on Twitter that you are referring to is not a genuine PokerStars promotion. It is a scam and we are in the process of getting this page shut down.

Please do not send any of your information to these people.

If there is anything else we can help you with, do not hesitate to contact us, and thank you for informing us.

Regards,

Karri
            PokerStars Support

Sorry about the email bit JWK

Grade b

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.