PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Losing with a straight flush!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Losing with a straight flush!

Not the type to rumble over my bad beats or anything. Everyone goes through them, and sometimes I'm the one being the benefitor or one. I don't even consider the hand a bad beat because when the money was in I was only a 2 to 1 favorite, but flopping a flush and having villain hit the one outer to give both of us the straight flush with his being higher is something I found quite amusing! Now, had the money gone in on the flop, THAT would have been the worst bad beat ever! :P

Wow. So many spades! How did the dealer find that on the river?
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Rigged.

Comment

Ouch, that is a bad one.

Comment

It is harsh - but we all lose/win sometimes with a single out on the river.

Misrepresented the hand in the thread title though - you lost to a straight flush - not with one.

When you lose with a straight flush its Honeymoon in Vegas time.

Ed
          4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

He's got a steel wheel, Ed.
            Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by ArtySmokesPS View Post
              He's got a steel wheel, Ed.
              My mistake

Obviously is a Honeymoon in Vegas situation!

So now obliged to give your Mrs to the opp.

Ed
              4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

vnvn

Comment

hehe finally a bad beat that is worth watching NIce hand
                  You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

If it makes you feel better simondr, a friend of my found himself withthe "idiot end" of a str8 flush in a live tournament (so no bad bead jackpot). About 2 years later he could laugh about it.

Comment

Working...
                    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.