PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Joys of Deepstacked Poker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Joys of Deepstacked Poker

And you've already moved up to 6m 5nl - double congrats bhoy!! umbup:

Comment

Well, I am being aggressive moving up, I am playing 10NL at full-ring so 5NL is well within my bankroll. Just trying to ease myself into 6 max games.

That hand was a nice way to end my session last night. Got a cold beginning to set in now so wasn't playing well, but need to grind for VPP's, ended up with a decent profit and a lot of VPP's on my way to $50 Stellar reward. Going to take a break today and reassess for the weekend.

Only about 200 VPP's off the reward now.

Comment

NH, well played. Hope you feel better. I have a cold too and had to cut my poker session short last night. It sucks!

Comment

what a river card!

hail hail!

Comment

Originally posted by bhoylegend View Post
            Well, I am being aggressive moving up, I am playing 10NL at full-ring so 5NL is well within my bankroll. Just trying to ease myself into 6 max games.

That hand was a nice way to end my session last night. Got a cold beginning to set in now so wasn't playing well, but need to grind for VPP's, ended up with a decent profit and a lot of VPP's on my way to $50 Stellar reward. Going to take a break today and reassess for the weekend.

Only about 200 VPP's off the reward now.
            im grindin that same 50$ stellar too
            i have 75% so also so 250VPP to go , but im grindin it in 10NL ,
            but in 5NL is 200VPP hell of a much

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.