PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some Light in Darkness - Finally Won 1st Prize in 180 Man SnG!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Light in Darkness - Finally Won 1st Prize in 180 Man SnG!

Hello Everyone, Today I won 1st place in $1 180 SnG hyper: For 3 months I struggled hard and only recently I am tasting success in 6 max and 9 man $1.50 sng. I am having a lot of failures, but recently success became more frequent than failures.. The reason being: Using PokerCoach, Poker Tracker, PokerSchool Videos and Courses, Harrington Books, Forums and most importantly I learnt "patience" from Open League! Actually I was hesitant at first to compete in the open league. But one day when I was playing a heads-up with *MaXiNoUt* he told me about the Open League. I gave a serious thought and decided to compete in the league. So the credit goes to *MaXiNoUt* (Canada)! I recently got ChromeStar status. And in Open League, I crossed 2000 points, currently at #630 position. At least I am able to see some light now in the midst of utter darkness... Can I reach my goal? Time will tell umbup: LastTricks

Very nice result! And so great to see you notice a big improvement to your game and results. You're a great example of how working on your game really pays off in the end! umbup:

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.