PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MM - 032 SundayStorm $11 SpecialEdition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MM - 032 SundayStorm $11 SpecialEdition

Don't know what to say.........picture says it all.

Last edited by slettuce; Sun Dec 22, 2013, 08:57 AM.
    Bracelet Winner

Nice one, Now to do the same in the storm,

Gook luck.

Grade b
    I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Well, just for the record, I took the tournament dollars.

My bankroll isn't big enough to warrant a $11 buy in, I also played 16 hours yesterday and I wouldn't be 100% focused for another marathon today.

I was just so happy that by putting in the volume I got rewarded in the tournament I least expected anything from. In that satellite all my big hands held, unlike the previous 16 hours where I was getting "coolered" so many times (mainly talking about my last 3 Premier League games AA cracked by KK, then KK running into AA and then AA getting cracked again). So it was such a nice surprise and very rewarding to work through that "bad run" and get rewarded in the last tournament of that long session.

Thanks for the kind words...and I will do the same in "the storm" when I am ready for it. It happens every Sunday, I'm in no rush to "hit it big" by risking small BR right now especially in a massive field during Micro Millions.
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

smart thinkingumbup: Cheers
        Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

haha!! Funny my tourney lobbies never look like that - guess I'll actually have to win something to get it to go like that That was a great story you told about persevering through the run-bad, and getting this big win with only 20fpps at the end of the day ... very uplifting!! umbup: Hopefully the cards'll turn around for you in the Premiere League next - GL!!

Comment

Oops, I did it again.

Bracelet Winner

Comment

3rd entry for $11 Sunday Storm via 15 FPPs in 5 weeks.

Third time's a dream.

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.