PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1st Place @ Low Orbit Leaderboards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st Place @ Low Orbit Leaderboards

Alright Guys,

First of all I am new to the forum so HIII. I have been playing online @ Pokerstars for maybe two years now casually at the micro stakes and I really enjoy it.

This week I took first place at the Mercury Low Orbit leaderboard, it was a nice surprise to get an extra $150 on top of the money I won that week. I have posted a video of how I won below, hopefully it may be of benefit to someone.

I also think it would be cool to talk about these leaderboards and how everyone else has done in them so do share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHg49Gwgrag

Nice one,
    I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Very nice! I tried to get some rewards from this back when I was mainly a SnG player but the best I managed was 28th in the High Orbit. Such a good promo though, free money for playing consitently well.

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

"A weak player may be a nit but a nit is not necessarily a weak player"

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.