PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Combo-brag: My first $100+ day and an RSO ticket

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Combo-brag: My first $100+ day and an RSO ticket

Started the day off by getting knocked out in the PSO Red Spade Open freebuy satty, but this isn't a bad beat thread. I regrouped and took down a fullring STT Satty to the Red Spade Open instead.

PokerStars Tournament #811551136, No Limit Hold'em
    Super Satellite
    Buy-In: 435 FPP
    9 players
    Total Prize Pool: 3915 FPP
    Target Tournament #807615176
    1 tickets to the target tournament

Tournament started 2013/11/02 16:57:35 CET [2013/11/02 11:57:35 ET]

Dear butchsd,

You finished the tournament in 1st place. You qualified to play in Tournament #807615176 and are automatically registered for it. See Tournament #807615176 Lobby for further details.

If you choose to unregister from this tournament your account will be credited with T-USD 55.00. Tournament US Dollars can be used to buy into any tournament. Visit our web site at http://www.pokerstars.eu/tournaments/ for more details.
    I also managed to steal a couple of stacks in Dave's HomeGame class. (Thanks everyone )

Last but not least, I managed to double up through Adrienne Rowsome (Talonchick) in the Team Online Zoom promo, netting me a nice 10x bonus from PokerStars.

All in all, today was a very good day. Huge thanks go out to everyone in the very supportive community and to all the staff at PSO for being awesome. Couldn't have done it without you.
    Last edited by butchsd; Sun Nov 03, 2013, 02:56 AM.
    Double Bracelet Winner

Cool see you in the RSO umbup:

Comment

Great result for great guy and great. You like whole PSO are always so supportive. So VERY happy for you umbup:
      Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

gl in the RSO tourny

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.