PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's just a flat out joke.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's just a flat out joke.

Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner
    Last edited by TommysgotAs; Sat Nov 02, 2013, 07:12 PM.

Never mind the preflop shove, you biggest mistake was not rivering a K. that should be obvious.

Comment

you have 6 big blinds in this spot, its so standard. if you get this tilted by these kind of bust outs then maybe mtt poker isn't for you.
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by blainetoms View Post
        you have 6 big blinds in this spot, its so standard. if you get this tilted by these kind of bust outs then maybe mtt poker isn't for you.

Like I said above this example was just the very last hand and didn't bother me as much because frankly the junk before that was far far worse. When it's like Murphys Law at the Pokertable it's just not right. I was doing a few different things not just the MTTs. I was playing Omaha and SNGS and all that. I'm usually pretty good at MTTs and usually have no problem making it deep. But when the Variance is completely against you everytime and PS is pretty much telling you (any hand you play and no matter how well you play won't matter because your not winning.) I'm tilted not by that one hand, it's been going on for a little while now so I mean I gotta stick to Live and PSO because if I play anything else on PS I'm pretty much handing my money out cuz I haven't been able to win in any position regardless.

What can a man do? :S

Comment

HAHA obviously right? I mean this was just an EX. Had him dominated but it didn't bother me as much because I knew the jack outs were there. I knowwwwww obvously if I was in that position I wouldn't be hitting no jack. He'd probably get AA right off the flop for a set or something like that LOL. FML

Comment

If you can't stand the heat (variance) get away from the kitchen (table)!

Until you're attitude changes, you never be more than a so-so player.

Old poker wisdom: "You make more from your opponents mistakes than your good play."

Comment

Ya, appreciate the wise words lol

Anyway, this thread can be closed.

Comment

Originally posted by TommysgotAs View Post
                Like I said above this example was just the very last hand and didn't bother me as much because frankly the junk before that was far far worse. When it's like Murphys Law at the Pokertable it's just not right. I was doing a few different things not just the MTTs. I was playing Omaha and SNGS and all that. I'm usually pretty good at MTTs and usually have no problem making it deep. But when the Variance is completely against you everytime and PS is pretty much telling you (any hand you play and no matter how well you play won't matter because your not winning.) I'm tilted not by that one hand, it's been going on for a little while now so I mean I gotta stick to Live and PSO because if I play anything else on PS I'm pretty much handing my money out cuz I haven't been able to win in any position regardless. What can a man do? :S
                I know your feeling all too well its like if you have Ak vs AQ he will get his Q no matter what. Or if you have KK and some donkey calls with Ax and gets his A every time but when its the other way around you never can come from behind to win. Nothing you can do but keep playing and pray the poker gods will give you your chance to suckout like all the donkeys and fish who win thousands everyday umbup:

Comment

variance is crap, but as everyone knows its going to hit your street sometime or other. but also we must realise that we play some hands/streets badly and must take some/most of the blame. i played a game earlier and there was min raise and 3 callers, flop, bet call call call, same turn river one player showed QQ and moaned about 64/74 not sure which hitting str8, that was not variance but bad play, lesson learnt by QQ player ? doubt it. poker is a game that we all love/hate. i love it.. lose lose lose. variance, bring it on baby umbup:

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.