PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Back to business

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back to business

Been running bad and had a good moan about it. Here is my 60 buy in EV difference at 2NL

Hopefully today is the start of the turn around after running better. Long over due

Hopefully looking like the poker gods have forgiven me and my bad run has come to an end (Touch Wood)
    This weeks results are a much need sight after nearly losing my bankroll. Roll on #GrindingItUp

Comment

Any other players playing 2nl 5nl who are winning players who want to do sweat sessions and watch each other play?

Comment

After nearly losing my entire bankroll and getting close to having to deposit more money. Something I have only done once in 7 years (The day I opened my account) I have started the comeback this week and hopefully will mean I will be knocking on the door to 5nl next week.
        All turned around after having a moan of my 60+ buy in EV difference. So thanks to everyone who listened to me moan and help me get my mind set back to winning ways.
        This weeks figures

Comment

Very good! Thats an impressive turn around in less than a week, keep it up umbup:

Comment

Cheers mate umbup:

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.