PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Look at this crap lol QQ vs Q7

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look at this crap lol QQ vs Q7

I mean I dunno what to say? He wasn't even a Russian either :/

http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...736_A2B3CDF74A

BTW how do you just post the boom video on here instead of the link like I see others do?

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...r-Instructions

Comment

With under 7BB in a hyper turbo... they opp SHOULD be shoving Q7s.

That's why hyper turbos are higher in variance... people have to shove marginal hands due to how quickly the blinds go up. These beats are standard in them and will happen a given % of the time.

John (JWK24)
      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thank you! I think I got it now.
        Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner

Comment

Originally posted by JWK24 View Post
          With under 7BB in a hyper turbo... they opp SHOULD be shoving Q7s.

That's why hyper turbos are higher in variance... people have to shove marginal hands due to how quickly the blinds go up. These beats are standard in them and will happen a given % of the time.

John (JWK24)
          I get it it lol but It's just sad I had QQ when he decided to shove with Q7 you know? I know variance and all just kinda sucks.

Comment

With their chip stacks, you actually should have gotten 3/4 opps that should have shoved... and against say 3 opps (used a wide 35% range for them), QQ is NOT the favorite to win, as it only wins 46% of the time.

John (JWK24)
            Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

With their chip stacks, you actually should have gotten 3/4 opps that should have shoved... and against say 3 opps (used a wide 35% range for them), QQ is NOT the favorite to win, as it only wins 46% of the time.

John (JWK24)

I hear you and I agree.. SHOULDA HAPPENED but didn't and I ended up with the 1 opp shoving. if it was 3 or 4 or whatever I wouldn't have even bothered to post this threat but got just him and he had q7 vs qq seems messed.

But oh well...

Comment

Least I learned how to post the videos up so I can start showing more hands down the road

Comment

One key as a poker player that we all need to follow... DO NOT be results oriented.

The only thing that matters is making the correct decision for a given point in time.

John (JWK24)
                  Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

One key as a poker player that we all need to follow... DO NOT be results oriented.

The only thing that matters is making the correct decision for a given point in time.

John (JWK24)

Ya you are right...

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.