PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AA Just Keeps Getting Cracked LOL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AA Just Keeps Getting Cracked LOL

4 out 5 of my Pocket Aces have been cracked when people are pushing all in pre flop lol with a wide range of hands from Q7 off to 10J off to A6 off to 77....

LOL I ain't even mad about it anymore, it's such a joke and taking the variance into consideration, I can only sit here shake my head and laugh like a crazy man LOL.

I just thought I'd share my latest experience with AA with the PSO community.

Cheers

Cool story bro.
    The A6o one would probably had me laughing like a mad man also.

Comment

Originally posted by GamblingProp View Post
      Cool story bro.
      The A6o one would probably had me laughing like a mad man also.

For sure. Had me going for a bit! I'll just have to keep playing my game and grinding it out but it'll be interesting to see what else gets thrown at me LOL...

Comment

Are we talking real poker here or the PSO skill leagues in the early stages?

Comment

Originally posted by bhoylegend View Post
          Are we talking real poker here or the PSO skill leagues in the early stages?

The PSO and the Privilege Freerolls. PSO in the middle stage. and Privilege in the middle stage. and then the one was early in one of the PSO events.

I'm actually up to 4/6 now. managed to win a decent pot in a 2c 360 MTT SNG by making 2 others fold at the turn. I raised pre flop, then C bet then bet again. I know one of them was on the draw and the other paired the board either middle pair or the king so I had to make a nice bet and managed to take it down....

Also, I did get my AA cracked by A3 in live poker last week. I bet big preflop against a guy who likes to play a wide variety of hands especially if there is an ace involved. so I played the AA carefully by sticking with the high bets but he hit on the flop and turned the set and I read it to. just unfortunate but what can you do. :/
          Last edited by TommysgotAs; Sat Oct 19, 2013, 07:07 PM. Reason: Forgot to write something in

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.