PokerStars homepage
;
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QQ has sucked the last couple of days :/

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QQ has sucked the last couple of days :/

2 Open skill leagues both times get busted by A rag... Had QQ preflop guy goes all in with A6 off and hits 6 6 on the flop.... So I bust! Then the next Open Skill League tourney I have like 800 chips left. All in post flop with high card being a jack on the board. Guy acts first and puts me all in so I call. He shows A8 and what do you know... Very next card is an ace..

Gotta love it :/

55 Vs Set of 10s...

Oh and on top of that I just busted out a 3rd time because I hit a set of 10s and this guy had 5's I was betting hard the whole time he kept calling and hit a 5 on the river... Pokerstars really does not like me man.... :/

I know I sound like a complainer and I know about variance but shit I'm playing it right and just getting the short end of the stick EVERYTIME WTF!!!!!!!

Comment

have you tried to send $0.05 to Daniel Negreanu ? I hear that works most of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by TweedleBeetl View Post
        have you tried to send $0.05 to Daniel Negreanu ? I hear that works most of the time.

LOL I probably should....

That or just take a break and start chilling in the stakes forum and toss some stakes out or somethine (on request) gotta be careful with my words there but ya I dunno. :/

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.