PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5k Weekly Chromestar+ 2nd place.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5k Weekly Chromestar+ 2nd place.

Lost and regained the chip lead 3 or more times in the final 100. Made a bad call at the final table when a more conservative player overshoved my AQo open with KK. Lost the lead there, but took it back once more I think before losing it to a short stack overshove in the final 4. Heads up against the same player that beat my AQ, and was slowly closing the gap until I decided to 4bet shove A7o (favorite hand ) and got called by TT to end it.

Really wanted the 1st for bragging rights, but not too bad for a tournament with a starting field of over 16k players .

Well done, congratz!
    Any field above 9 players is tough to beat, so I guess coming second from 16 thousand people seems ok.

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.