PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hang in there and good things can happen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hang in there and good things can happen

I was playing in a 18 player $1.50 sng and I got almost wiped out by a better hand than mine lol though I thought I was in for all money.My usual response to this happening is to get angry hit the chat button and rant and rave but Ive been trying hard to learn not to do that as I believe its bad play and I dont need it in my game and anyway I just wanted to share what happenened
    Last edited by CELL26; Mon Sep 16, 2013, 03:17 AM. Reason: The hand replayer has missed some hands

Wow nice comeback cell very nice 2nd

Just in the hand with 6,9s vs KK in a blind on blind battle,
    limping with a strong hand in the SB with no action behind is the new way these days because it forces the BB to play,
    My suggestion is I know you were very short but maybe if he limps and the blinds are 100/200
    make it min-2.5 and then if he is very strong he will shove & you lose minimum with a fold
    if not you might get a fold. Just a different way to play the hand just take it on board Doesn't have to be ABC poker all the time.

Brad
    Last edited by Brad52286; Fri Sep 27, 2013, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.