PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any bad beats you want to BRAG about?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any bad beats you want to BRAG about?

Getting a bad beat is the worst, but dishing one out yourself is one of the best feelings ever!

http://www.boomplayer.com/poker-hand...763_378BBA1EBC

Needless to say the villain was fuming. But screw it, I went on to cash!

Any other bad beats you've been happy to give out?

For the record, I'm not happy with how I played this hand in the slightest. I don't need schooling in this instance - I know it's disgraceful!

I'm just saying there aren't many hands that made me feel this good!

Comment

HAHA !!! well worth posting- !!!umbup: I normally avoid any posts with bad beat in the headline....but this did make me smile GL and keep shuving the 2 8, or maybe not...

Comment

I think you know it's a bad play pre-flop, because you're not deep enough to have any fold equity. Villain can literally call with any two because of pot odds. The beat you put on him is incredible. Against 88, you couldn't have got it in with anything worse than 82o, as you had just 6.7% equity. 72o has more than that!
        Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.