PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WCOOP Practice run

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WCOOP Practice run

I entered a WCOOP $1.65 Rebuy yesterday, and won a ticket to the Main Event ($215 Progressive KO), which is tomorrow.

Even though I Final Tabled a $27 Progressive KO last week, I thought I should have another run.

So, last night I entered another $27 Progressive KO, and Final Tabled that too, 5th/248.....I won $88 just in Bounties, and another $186 in Prize Money//$268

Unfortunately, they only have one of these games a day (during weekdays), and they start at midnight.

So raring to go for the WCOOP Event 013 now!! yay!

p.s. I got 2.2, 2.6 and 3.5 in my Bet Slider now
    Last edited by WeaselBasher; Wed Sep 11, 2013, 10:26 AM.

You already final tabled 2, so I don't see any reason to not repeat it.
    Good luck weaselbasher!

Comment

Originally posted by WeaselBasher View Post
      I entered a WCOOP $1.65 Rebuy yesterday, and won a ticket to the Main Event ($215 Progressive KO), which is tomorrow.

Even though I Final Tabled a $27 Progressive KO last week, I thought I should have another run.

So, last night I entered another $27 Progressive KO, and Final Tabled that too, 5th/248.....I won $88 just in Bounties, and another $186 in Prize Money//$268

Unfortunately, they only have one of these games a day (during weekdays), and they start at midnight.

So raring to go for the WCOOP Event 013 now!! yay!

p.s. I got 2.2, 2.6 and 3.5 in my Bet Slider now
      I expect there will be more progressive knockouts in the schedule soon after WCOOP.

Get ready for a fourth bet amount button above the slider after this week's update.

GL with WCOOP-13 tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.