PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WCOOP ME Heads-Up Tic WIN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WCOOP ME Heads-Up Tic WIN

LOL played the WCOOP #12 HU Sat $3.30 Rebuy, 4 Max.tables and survived Posted a few hands in my blog. The most stressing part of the game was facing a supernova in the latter part and this PSO member killed it. Good for the confidence side of game play . I altered my game thru out play with fast calls and timing the clock but not running it all out.I had no rebuys and no add-on KOOL
    Overall I had to mention this as I surpassed many players and won my entry to the WCOOP #12 Heads Up $215 Tourament which plays for two days. Just need mother luck and keep my head on to survive for both days
    I had thought about cashing in the entry and using it for my bankroll but I've done this before without playing a major tourney and have decided I will go for the GOLD !!!!!!
    LOOK OUT SUPERNOVA's PSO IS COMING
    Last edited by RiverFlat; Wed Sep 11, 2013, 07:22 AM.

Nice one RiverFlat! That's a really nice result qualifying for such a big tourney. Good luck when playing umbup: Hope you take it down!

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

nice one riverflat umbup: gl may own pso member end up at final table

Comment

Good luck riverflat!
        Don't play with scared money and I'm sure you will do great.

Comment

Nice one RF and Good Luck!!!

PH

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.