PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4 digits...sweet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 digits...sweet

it took 3 months but i crossed the 1000 dollar mark today for my bankroll, 4 digits never felt so good....nice little grind from an original fifty....pretty happy.

"Does a little dance"

Hey

Great achievement, tell us how you did it, lol

Comment

Hi heyboy17 Fantastic result. I'd like to know how you didn't lose it. Good BRM moving up stakes and not getting over confident taking risks? umbup:

Comment

Congrats! Which games did you use to build your roll - cashgames, STTs, MTTs?
        Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by ArtySmokesPS View Post
          Congrats! Which games did you use to build your roll - cashgames, STTs, MTTs?
          I believe heyboy17 is an Omaha cash game player. He's got some great blogs about it, well worth a read if you like Omaha. Very nice achievement heyboy! Hope the BR keeps on growing umbup:

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

If I could only understand that feeling! haha. Congratz with the achievement and just continue building it further.

Comment

I try to stick to a 30 buyin minimum before I move a level, playing mostly omaha cash although I started with some 2NL as well (think I just used those Holdem charts of yours Arty...lol). Initially, I started an SNG grind with 25 centers and have progressed to some dollar ones, not many tourneys but I did final table the Chrome 5k freeroll and got 4th for 225 dollars early on so that helped my bankroll out a lot. Honestly though, just being patient was the key.

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.