PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4k gtd !! Boyaaaaaa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4k gtd !! Boyaaaaaa

Hi all, firstly would like to acknowledge the PSO community for helping me become a better player, i recently joined the PSO skype group and have met some very helpful people.. Now to the buisness..!!!!!!! Today i won my 1st MTT i played in the $2.75 4k gtd tourney and was lucky enough to run well and be involved in some nice spots.. Total game time was 9hours and i must say i remained focused and determined through out the entire run.. So just thought id share my special news with you all and wish everyone the best of luck at the tables.. This is the hand that won the tourney BBOOYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA #GETMESTACKIN
    http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...934_F56A2C31CA

very well played for the time that i was railing you.

nice one

Grade b
    I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Congrats on the bink. umbup:

Comment

umbup:umbup:umbup: Congrats. PH .

Comment

Very nice

It is always good to hear how members are doing on the felt, and a huge bonus when they BINK a nice score

Enjoy the $$$$ do not bet it all on black

I sure we be seeing more Wins from you moving forward

Thanks for being part of PSO, and Best of Luck at the Tables

T2C
          Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

congrats man
            Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Nice job mate.

Awesome score!

Quad Bracelet Winner

Comment

wow, congrats!! umbup:

Comment

Review it bro

Sup andy was wondering if you would like to do a review on my tournament with me, there was defintly a couple spots i got extremly lucky with and probably made -EV plays but would be cool if you could do a review..
                  Since im a fellow kiwi im sure this would be fine

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.