PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not really a bad beat, more of a bad run

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not really a bad beat, more of a bad run

Hey, just looked at my stats of 2NL zoom:

74.703 hands, 42,86 dollar won (2,87bb/100)

All-in adjusted 92,93 dollar won (6,22 bb/100)
    Average allin equity 50,66

Im not really sure what allin adjusted means but looking at these stats make me think im unlucky.

picture doesnt show up, here is link: http://s1330.photobucket.com/user/ri...67818.jpg.html
    Last edited by Delenlill; Thu Jul 18, 2013, 12:51 AM. Reason: added graph

Yeah, you're not running well in pots where there's a called all in, because you're losing to suckouts when you get it in good and/or you're not sucking out very often. I've written more about the All In EV stat on my blog. (See the section "Why are there two lines on the graph?")
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Run better, it's an order.
      Good luck.

Comment

Thanks for the link to your blog, atleast i understand now what it means, lol only had normal luck the first 5k hands i see in my graph (added to main post)

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.