PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The reason limping is so bad but it felt so good

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The reason limping is so bad but it felt so good

Not looking for hand analysis here. Just really enjoyed playing this hand and the result. Title should end with: to punish this one.
    Last edited by bhoylegend; Tue Jul 16, 2013, 10:03 PM.

lov itumbup:.......hiccup
    Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

"Don't go broke in a limped pot without the nuts".

72 is the nuts.
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by ArtySmokesPS View Post
        "Don't go broke in a limped pot without the nuts".

72 is the nuts.
        Indeed. I would have to have been so unlucky to have been out-flopped there. When he raised my flop bet I guessed he had the J with another broadway card. With that and the fact that I could be so easily counterfeited or outdrawn I decided to get the money in ahead (As I assumed I was ahead).

Nice board runout and the turn made me lol quite a lot.

The other big pot I won in a micro session was with AA. So the best and worst starting hand came through for me

Comment

I should also add that it wasnt played optimally and I know that but I was sitting on the toilet when I was playing the hand.

Comment

Originally posted by bhoylegend View Post
            I should also add that it wasnt played optimally and I know that but I was sitting on the toilet when I was playing the hand.
            Luckiest seat in the house, if I were you I wouldn't ever come out of there.

Comment

umbup: Like you found a pot of gold there mate Grind Good. PH .

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.