PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taking advantage of an Id...........

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking advantage of an Id...........

When he decides to go all in, I think AK, as many players like to do that at 100NL. It was close to a bad beat, but it turn out OK. ENJOY a good laugh, I know I did.

nice pickup Sandtrap

that player
    don't beg for things do it yourself or else you won't get anything

Comment

He was either tilting from a huge beat he just took, or he was drunk.

Comment

Nice One sandtrap he maybe worse than me at cash tables.

Comment

At least you couldn't slow play 'em ... this time...

Comment

Wow this makes me cry....

Comment

Sandtrap, I know you're playing a much higher level than me, but how do you find these guys?? Maybe you should do a blog on table selection.

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by joy7108 View Post
                Sandtrap, I know you're playing a much higher level than me, but how do you find these guys?? Maybe you should do a blog on table selection.

as Garreth once told me, these guys in zoom are ephemeral. poof, out of the blue they're there, and then just as suddenly, poof they're gone.... wonder why.....hell.. he almost picked up 1 1/2 blinds with that stellar play ... hehe
                May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

I'm hoping for his sake he mis-clicked If he didn't, well .... Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.