PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Limit Omaha 8 2c/4c - Biggest pot of my poker career

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limit Omaha 8 2c/4c - Biggest pot of my poker career

Hi everyone! This is my first post here but I had to post the biggest win of my poker career so far! ( ok I know this is only 2/4c but it's the only level that I play at and I'm still excited to win a $1.26 pot ) The hand itself was relatively straightforward, I had a really strong hand on every street so I am just trying to put as much money into the pot at every opportunity. When Villain 1 caps the betting on the turn and river a small part of me was worried about him having quads but I still have to put the money in. I'm still buzzing from it

Title is hilarious but yeah congratz! Obviously the hand played itself there.

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.