PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The One time they beat you legit, and you still end up crying ^^

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The One time they beat you legit, and you still end up crying ^^

This is a hand fought out @ " The Big $2.2 ; $5k Gtd " . With Over 4k+ entrants, I manage to get myself with a top 3 chipstack with only 2 tables left. The FT looks very close, and the pay-outs are INSANE proprtionate to my BR. I duke it out with the chipleader, and the only thing that I'm thinking here was "Pl0x don't have aces, have queens or jacks,..." We showdown, and then I realize that is it. I've played 7 Hours long, am in a good position to take at leatd $500+ home, $ 1.300 for the winner, and I bust with a lousy $ 35 , or 17 times my buy-in. Soooo Sad, I've come close so many times to actually ship a tourney, and something like this always happens WHY ? WHY ? WHY ! ! ! ! I want to suck-out there :'( not bust :'(
Working...
X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.