PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quad Kings vs Royal flush!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quad Kings vs Royal flush!

Had this bad beat on 5nl zoom today.
    Hit top set on the flop and shipped it, turned a K for quads and then villian rivered 10c for the NUTS.
    Can anybody beat this bad beat!
    Attached Files

What is this? An image for ants!?
    But ouch, that's a qualified bad beat.

If you want to create a fancy pants hand replayer post, you can get the hand history from PT4 and post it to the hand replayer by clicking the "Add hand(s)" button in the top right, then clicking the link builder icon and copy pasting the code in a forum post.
    Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

Quads vs a royal is the baddest beat you can take. It's also exceptionally rare (like 1 in 2.7 billion hands). But it happens in live poker too, as seen in this famous clip from the WSOP.
      Last edited by ArtySmokesPS; Wed Jul 03, 2013, 01:24 AM.
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

The money went in on the flop?

If so then this isnt a bad beat for me. The person who got the money in ahead went on to win the hand on the river. You briefly took the lead on the Turn, it was a big lead, but he rivered you.

Sure it hurt like hell and that is why I dont watch hands play out any more once the money is in. Once it is in I cant do anything about it any more.

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.