PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Extatic over $4.85 Cash - Shipped a Freeroll !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extatic over $4.85 Cash - Shipped a Freeroll !

I think I've never been so happy to cash so little ^.^ I've participated in quite a share of Micro MTTs , my closest ever on a "big finish" being a top 70 finish in the $2.2 "The Big" (+- $14) , and a 4th place on a 800 people $2.2 (+- $120). However, how weird it may sound, dodging the minefield that is a freeroll, to take the very top finish, with 4972 participants, is tot his day, my achievement that I'm the proudest of umbup: It involved a lot of cracked monsters, and cracking a few very big hands myself, it was a thrilling experience, and my throat is sour from my victory scream Anyway, for everyone thinking it's an impossible thing, with the few hundreds of Maniaks at the start, or for thinking it would not be worth the investment in time ; it took me 3hrs to win it, for +- $5 . About the same what I'd expect from a FT-finish of a 25c 90 man $$$/hour wise. Except here, i get to boast on a + infinity ROI ! N.B : Despite winning it, I'm still on just an "average" day today , grinding wise xD EDIT :I just found out BRM also holds a leaderboard, with 4.85 points, it would've put me in a top 50 spot, contending for someextra $$$ and a $200 freeroll. However, since I didn't sign up for the leaderboards, (only for the BRM passwords) , i just missed out on a ton of value =(
    Last edited by davidfranses; Mon Jul 01, 2013, 11:41 PM.
Working...
X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.