PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Three tournaments and small cashes at the same time.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three tournaments and small cashes at the same time.

Part 1:

Never thought I'd multiple table large field mtts but I had a baby attempt today.

First off a micro stake $3.30 starting at 5:00 pm added a low stake $5.50 at 6:00 pm along with the Ultimate free-roll.

All finished by 9:17 pm for three little cashes $5.95, $9.38 and $10.

Perhaps this could be scalable.

Part 2:

Had a long break and at 00:15 am tried a low stake $5.50 (1 hour timed tournament 36 players only 4 got itm) + 2 5NL Zoom 6-max tables.

It was "pain and survival" in the timed tourney for $7.42 + about $4 cash table profit.

Now on a roll after a break I dropped into a $3.30 micro. Just one table OMG 4 hours concentration to cash for $12.54 ending at 5.41 am.

12 hours playing poker and winning? That's a brag I need to sleep on. Scalable lol.

Last edited by ForrestFive; Mon Jul 01, 2013, 08:31 AM. Reason: Part 2
Working...
X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.