PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Old Mule is going to Valuetown - My biggest pot won thus far :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Old Mule is going to Valuetown - My biggest pot won thus far :)

Sometime ago I posted in the bad beat forum losing about $20 [500bb give or take] to a hyper spew donkey that ran out a flush on me vs my top set: http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...of-a-downswing Today however, variance was on my side (not the same guy but I still feel like I got my revenge) You guys can probably guess which one is the hyper donkey. A little collateral damage towards villain 3 but im not losing any sleep over it . Feels good to run good . Excellent!

That is some crazy action on what looks an uninteresting board. And an insanely huge pot for 5NL, very nice score for you! umbup:

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

lMAO 2,3 big tilt from that guy! vnh mate well done!

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.