PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two royal flushes in less than two weeks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two royal flushes in less than two weeks

Well, not really an achievement but despite my recent runbad I've had at least two unbeatable hands, as well as a sick amount of quads for some reason. I've now had four royals. ....

Very nice my friend!

GO BUY A LOTTO TICKET :p

Comment

Think I've had 6 or 7 in 10 years of playing but I also remember 2 of them were 2 weeks apart umbup: Think I've only 1 stored in HEM. Always nice to have
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

Very nice! Enjoy the rungood while it lasts. I've never had a royal flush and I've been playing poker quite a few years now, Queen high straight flush is the closest I've been. I have dealt 2 while playing live though lol.

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Fadyen View Post
          Very nice! Enjoy the rungood while it lasts. I've never had a royal flush and I've been playing poker quite a few years now, Queen high straight flush is the closest I've been. I have dealt 2 while playing live though lol.
          Oh believe me, I'm running anything but good right now and I have the numbers to back it up. But like someone said; "Who cares?", as long as you're making +ev moves.

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.