PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AAAA hand

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAAA hand

Second win today, doing pretty well in these micros. Last hand, HU vs multitabler, 99% of time i am raising pre, but knew he was gonna most likely fold so decided to slowplay AA(probably second time EVER i have done it ) Board comes somewhat drawy, im giving free card but thought there was decent chance for cbet. And i know i was ahead all da way(wow dude you sick, you actually won a hand HU with AA? ), but this was cool final hand, not like many HU, where Ace high can be good

Nice win, but I really hate the way you played this hand. Slowplaying pre-flop and on the flop and turn is terrible, frankly. You overbet the river, but if villain doesn't have a flush, you only win what went in pre-flop.
    On that wet flop, there is a ton of value to be had. Likewise with the turn. Checking there allows straight/flush draws to suck out for free. If you didn't boat up or make quads on the river, villain is winning half your stack. (Unless you're good enough to fold top set).
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Yes i agree with pretty much everything you say, and i want to repeat, i believe this was second time EVER i have not raised AA before the flop. I just thought this was cool hand, certainly not the best way to play AA tho umbup:
      Last edited by CrazYJohnnie; Sat May 25, 2013, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.