PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Final table PSO open and more

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final table PSO open and more

After taking a break from poker for about 6 months I started playing again. I have been grinding very decently through the open skill league tournaments and was already nearing the top 500 (at a 540th place) and now I made it to the final table pretty much ensuring me a ticket for the premier skill league

And beside my results in PSO tournaments I also made 5 other final tables (biggest cash 200$) and some deep runs this month making me stand at a profit of about 300$ right now.

And also won about 200$ of profit in (small) live tournaments

So taking that break was probably the best thing I could do as my head is now clear of the really really long bad streak I had before taking my break.

I hope I am able to continue this way and maybe make a big cash one of these days.

Cheers

Well done! Keep up with the great results, good luck at the tables!

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.