PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brag: made $0.54 over 381 Hypers.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brag: made $0.54 over 381 Hypers.

Since I installed the HM2 trial and am taking the game way more serious, I am finally breaking even. (Assuming this sample is not too small). Still a lot of catching up to do but I remain positive as I know there is so much out there yet to learn! Hopefully my next post will show some profit!

There actually is some profit as I win most the FPP games but HM2 does not track these. Last night I won a sunday storm ticket for $11

See you at the $1.50

Keep Grinding

Comment

Originally posted by wilcogold View Post
      Since I installed the HM2 trial and am taking the game way more serious, I am finally breaking even. (Assuming this sample is not too small). Still a lot of catching up to do but I remain positive as I know there is so much out there yet to learn! Hopefully my next post will show some profit!

There actually is some profit as I win most the FPP games but HM2 does not track these. Last night I won a sunday storm ticket for $11

See you at the $1.50
      You can make it so that HEM2 records those - just double click on the tournament and manually enter the winnings.

For an FPP tourney it will obv. show as a $11 profit.

Comment

I got so addicted to Hyper-Turbos at one point ... very nice that you're in the green with them!! umbup: ibeko was playing quite a few of these at one point - not sure if he still is, but he was talking about playing them in his challenge thread here, in case you're interested in reading more from somebody else who's played them: http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...-journey/page3 Congrats!! umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by TrustySam View Post
          I got so addicted to Hyper-Turbos at one point ... very nice that you're in the green with them!! umbup: ibeko was playing quite a few of these at one point - not sure if he still is, but he was talking about playing them in his challenge thread here, in case you're interested in reading more from somebody else who's played them: http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...-journey/page3 Congrats!! umbup:
          Thanks a lot! The problem with these is that they are fun and fast.. Will check that link out!

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.