PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scoop o5 l busted

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scoop o5 l busted

Hi after attending the langoliers live training to recieve ticket to freeroll i played the freeroll i folded AA close to the bubble to make sure of the ticket which i won so now i had the ticket to scoop 05 also won another ticket to same event which i won in fpps game which i got $11 tourny money,so i got through the first hour of the main event and slowly built my stack but it was going in the right direction and then this happened. so gutted as i would of moved upto like 175th or there abouts with 1620 getting itm. i know this happens but still hurts as i didnt rebuy but used my t money for addon. so near yet so far lol. gl at the tables.
Working...
X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.