PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Took down the second Power Play in a row!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Took down the second Power Play in a row!

Has anybody done this before? Do I get a special prize? Haha!

I will be going for a third victory next sunday!

I guess this PSO stuff has taught me a thing or two...

Second Power Play Win

Well done All Thee Bestumbup:
    3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Wow. You were sitting on my left at the start of the tournament and I remember you wrote something like "I plan to make it two in a row" in the chatbox. I thought to myself "Who is he kidding? He'll probably go busto on the first blind level".
      How wrong I was! It was actually me that made an early exit. Congrats!
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

Haha Arty, you gotta have faith! Also a bit of luck here and there! The turning point for me was getting it in with J9o with 7BB from the cut-off, running into pocket 9s in the big blind, and catching a lucky straight on the river..... umbup:

Comment

Whats this power play tournament then?where do i find that

Comment

The Powerplay is PSO-only tournament on Sundays and it requires a password which is given out during the live training session immediately prior to the tourney.
            Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.