PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

unbelievable win!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unbelievable win!

somebody pinch me! this 3.50 50-50 took 31 minutes and paid me an incredible $14.22 win. I nickle-and-dimed the nastiness right out of these villains. heh heh here's the final hand, which I didn't win, but helped along...

Nice bink. umbup: As to the hand itself,me,I would look at this as playing a trash hand OOP,on a table where the stacks are about to fly in anyway,and I just punted another $1.12 I could have stacked on top of my winnings for no good reason. And my play influenced nothing here,these two stacks and these hands, the villains are getting it in anyways. We're just an afterthought really. Punting chips in the end game of these 50/50 formats equals punting money over the long haul. That's NOT something I want to be doing. But hey,I'm crazy that way.

Comment

Being it's a post about the win and not the hand we can only guess here Mox. I see this a bit different than you. I see him being a bully with a big stack, auto raising to make any decision to play a crucial decision to make. It's probably how he got that big stack. So the auto raise from UTG with Q8o works for me but the call after I wouldn't have made. We have two all-in already and not much equity, I would have saved the last 400 chips or so. evil:
      Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Comment

Of course I can't disagree with either of your takes on it. Everything's subjective. And yeah, I could have won a good bit more had I hung on to my chips. But my somewhat donk play could have yielded me so much more had the flop gone my way. Why I'd wager you'd be lauding my donkey genius!

I knew I had the game pretty much in the bag, but when the game-show host asks me if I want to hang on to what I have or go for what's behind door #3, I have to ask myself, 'what am I here for?' Of course I'm going for door #3!

Ya gotta have fun with it if it's not making you go broke.

That's my take on it. Oh, and $14.22

:?D

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.